Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Classes, I'll miss you.

Yup. Summer classes are over. I'll miss everything about it, our class, those noisy little girls, the strolling in ayala from 11am-5pm. I'll truly miss those. My mom said, I danced gracefully so she's letting me continue, and I'm sooooo happy about it. I haven't enrolled for school yet, the real school, with the books and pens and paper, you know. I sort of forgot, My mom even. She's planning to enroll me for ballet ahead. Hahaha. Anyway, cause my parents were planning to transfer me to another school, an all girls school. Which is fine with me, as long as its near the balletcenter. Hahaha. Srsly, But then I realized that everything would be totally different again. New school, new friends, new influence, new life. I know I wouldn't get to spend more time with my barkada if i transfer school. So it changed my mind. My friends are the only reason keeping me in my school. Srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment