Monday, May 17, 2010

I miss tumblr.


Fine. I admit it. I miss tumblr. Everything about it actually. Though its made me lazier to blog, Cause its the easiest way to start blogging. Like everything's been customized and already made for you, All you just have to do is fill it up with your stuff. So yeah. I miss it. But I have to stick to what I said, I'll be out for a long while. And then tumblr people might think I'm so fickle minded and stuff, We'll I think they all ready know that side of me, Cause like, I change my site's theme after a week or even after a day. Its the only way to save my boredom. tweaking html stuff. I miss tumblr. All my friends in it. I haven't talked to them in a while, though we're friends on facebook and twitter and other social sites, I even have their numbers. Its just that, We don't know what to talk about anymore, Its like, there's no more connection. Maybe I'll be back june onwards. I'll try my best not to open it anymore. Its really tempting though. Hahaha.

2 comments: